Assistant Accountant Job at Peach Hedge
- A minimum of CPA II or its equivalent is a must.
PH is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Assistant Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Data entry, particularly into sage Bank reconciliations
- Setting up online bank payments Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing Assist in payroll entry processing Staff expense reconciliations and processing
- Maintain internal controls and financial procedure documents
- Filing of tax returns
- Ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
Requirements for Assistant Accountant Job
- A minimum of CPA II or its equivalent. At least 1 years’ experience in a busy accounting set up. Proficiency in Ms Office Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines. Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How to Apply
- If you are keen to develop a long term career at PEACHHEDGE and feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to [email protected]