Assistant Caretaker Job at South Eastern Kenya University
Grade 5/6 (1 Position)
Roles for the Assistant Caretaker Job
- Assist in coordination of cleanliness;
- Ensuring that records on materials, facilities and equipment of the halls of residence/ tuition blocks are maintained;
- Ensuring that there are no illegal electricity connections in the halls of residence/ tuition blocks;
- Ensuring that members of the opposite sex do not have access to the others halls during the prohibited hours;
- Ensuring that the process of clearing from the halls of residence at the end of each academic year goes on well.
Assistant Caretaker Job Requirements
- Ordinary Diploma in House keeping with three (3) years relevant working experience.
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted