Job Title: Assistant Company Secretary
Organisation: Madhvani Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Madhvani Group, a leading professionally managed industrial/ service group, with an annual turnover exceeding USD 500 million, engaged in diverse operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide timely secretarial services to the Board and top Management.
• Offer legal support and draft all legal documents.
• Attend the courts on behalf of the company on various legal matters.
• Ensure the compliance of various provisions under the Companies’ Act and updating all records and returns related to statutory matters.
• Work closely with external legal service providers on all matters concerning the company.
• The incumbent will also work as a liaison for the Company between the Government and local bodies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Assistant Company Secretary should be a qualified practising advocate / Company Secretary.
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Secretarial and Administrators (ICSA) or Certified Public Secretary is an added advantage.
• At least ten years’ experience / out of which 5 years as Company Secretary in an industrial group.
• Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
• Age: Below 40 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed resumes to: [email protected]
Deadline: 10th August, 2015