Assistant Digital & Communication Manager Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Property company
Assistant Digital & Communication Manager
Digital & Communication Manager Job Description
- Managing the group’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates, client queries have been followed up and there is consistency brand management.
- Build relationships and contacts with relevant print, broadcast and online journalists in the country.
- Review the companies work and research regularly to identify possible stories, then undertake proactive media engagement, including writing press release and pitching feature article.
- Engage in dialogue and monitoring clients issues are addressed by the relevant department.
- Offer periodic training to staff in general interaction with the media.
- Monitors trends, advises and encourages the management on adoption of social media tools.
- Implements social media campaign i.e. promo etc. and sending reports to the management on what worked and did not work.
- Searches and liaises with department heads on articles to post on social media.
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, google analytics and other tools to measure click through and measure traffic activity.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Review of content website listing e-shots.
- Sending of a report to the management detailing how the newsletter/e-shot worked, how many people downloaded, how many people viewed the newsletter/e-shot etc. on a weekly basis.
- Continuously liaise with department heads to on communication related to the newsletters.
- Implement communications strategies inform of marketing and newsletters.
- Ensure that the websites are updated and improved by regular postings and overseeing all website copy to ensure quality.
- Coordinate and manage public outreach events such as exhibitions, activations etc. along-side the team.
- Coordinate and manage public outreach and education events including workshops and conferences.
- Develop and implement the Group’s communication strategy.
- Any other responsibilities might be assigned from time to time.
Softwares Training and Implementations
- Training all new staff on various Groups Softwares which includes 5pm, Xerox, Buildium, Masterdigm, Evernote, WhatsApp, Evernote and Emails
- Ensure that all campaign on the various designated softwares is followed and adhere to at all time.
- Create new websites as instructed by the company.
Requirements for Digital & Communications Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/Journalism or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding media including social media
- Good knowledge of and experience in content creation and editing.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience in the management, promotion and delivery of corporate communication strategic and operational activities.
- Experience in developing effective marketing tools, managing websites, online content, e-marketing and social media.
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and take decisions autonomously
- String organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, and complete tasks on time
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in computer and software operations
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th August 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.