Assistant Director for Cooperative Audit Jobs in Kenya (2 Posts)
Salary Scale: Ksh. 48,190 p.m. – Ksh. 65,290 p,m
House Allowance: Ksh. 31,334 p.m.
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 8,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: 6,000p.m.
Qualifications for the Assistant Director for Cooperative Audit Job
- Served for cumulative period of not less than twelve must have been at the grade of Chief Cooperative Auditor, Job Group ‘M’ and above, or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- A Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or Co-operative Management from a recognized institution;
- A Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Cooperative Auditing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accounts (CPA) Kenya Part Ill or Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part Ill or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part IV from a recognized Institution; and
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability.
NOTE: Possession of a Masters degree will be considered an added advantage
Responsibilities for the Assistant Director for Cooperative Audit Job
- An officer at this level will head an audit unit. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Maintaining high audit standards within the unit,
- Monitoring and reviewing individual and overall work programmes,
- Authenticating the correctness and accuracy of accounts,
- Facts and figures in the audit reports that are submitted; and ascertaining, and
- Documenting and evaluating the adequacy of co-operative societies’ internal control systems including computer systems and providing remedial advice.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing one (1) application form, P SC 2 (Revised 2016)0 The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website, www.publicservice.go.ke .
Completed application form, Head of Department recommendation (PSC 2A Form), letter of appointment/promotion to the present substantive grade and certified copies of certificates should reach The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives, State Department for Cooperatives, P.O. Box 30418-00100 NAIROBI or hand delivered to NSSF Building, Block ‘B’ Human Resource Management Registry, 11th Floor, Room No. 1109 on or before 27th June, 2017.