Founded in 2011, Task Information Technology is a specialist application and network solutions company. We offer consultancy, professional and managed services and software development, with a reputation for excellence in supporting and serving our customers. We specialise in finding the optimum solution to meet your operational needs, using in-house consultancy expertise and software development, where and when needed, to create perfectly tailored and scalable systems and support services for your organisation.
The post holder will be responsible to the Finance Manager
Responsibilities for the Assistant Finance Officer Job
- Review & process requisitions ensuring timely payments
- Prepare bank reconciliations, debtors and creditors reconciliation.
- Timely posting of data in computerized accounting system
- Ensure proper book keeping maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- File payment vouchers, receipts, stamp them paid and follow up on any issues raised during internal audit
- Ensure proper petty cash management
- Enforce compliance to finance, procurement and administration manuals.
Competencies for the Assistant Finance Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or other business related degree
- CPA II /ACCA 2
- Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Navision and Quick books
- Prior experience or familiarity with assignment would be a distinct advantage;
- Good spoken and written English and relevant computer skills.
- Full respect for client/organization confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and respect for people with special needs and other vulnerability.
Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Excellent analysis and reporting, communication and organization skills;
- Respect for applicable rules and procedures;
- Ethical and transparent decision-making;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure;
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates are requested to submit an Application letter and Curriculum Vitae including telephone and email contacts of three referees including your current/most recent employer.
Applications, addressed to the: Recruiting Manager Task Information Technology P.O. Box 51547 -00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Should be sent by email to: [email protected] with Assistant Finance Officer in the Subject line of the email. Applications must be submitted not later than close of business on 19th April 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information regarding us please visit our website www.taskit.co.ke