Assistant Human Resource Manager Job in 2016
Supervises: 6 direct reports
Salary: 120 – 200K
Our client is leading insurance service provider with presence across East Africa. They seek to hire an Assistant HR Manager, who will report to the HR Business Partner, to provide HR administrative and strategic support to the Human Resources function. The successful candidate will have a main focus on performance, reward and change management.
Assistant Human Resource Manager Job Key Responsibilities
Manage the recruitment function including job advertisements, interviews’ scheduling and interviewing
Staff induction – Coordination of corporate induction programme for all new employees
- Staff Training & development;
- Coordination of internal training arrangements; including invitations, itineraries and resource persons of all corporate and HR based training programmes.
- Administering and facilitating selected internal training programs
- Assist in the design and delivery of staff training programmes, curriculum and training calendars in consultation with the Training manager
- Updating and maintaining employee records in an accurate and timely manner, both electronic and physical.
- Monitoring of employees leave records and ensuring timely reports.
- Staff separation – Administering staff exit interview administration and clearance procedures.
- Receiving and distributing the incoming mails for the HR.
- Logistical Organization for meetings, HR events, training venues and materials.
- Maintain and update filing of statutory and voluntary deductions from the payroll.
- Custodian of the human resource information system (HRMIS) for the organization
Raising procurement requisitions for the department
Skills and Qualification Desired
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Post graduate training in Human Resource Management. Must be a registered member with IHRM
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Conversant with the employment laws
- Extensive knowledge in change, performance and reward management
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Posses strong communication and presentation skills, and problem solving skills
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Assistant Human Resource Manager) to [email protected] before Wednesday 6th July 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands