Assistant ICT Administrator Job at Magadi Sacco Society
Magadi Sacco Society Ltd is seeking to fill the following vacancy that has arose in the organisation with self-motivated and professionally qualified individuals.
Assistant ICT Administrator – Permanent (1post)
Assistant ICT Administrator Job Responsibilities
- The Position reports to the ICT Administrator.
- It has the responsibility of deputising for the ICT Administrator in his / her absence, carrying out routine information and communication technology duties and operations as assigned / allocated and any other duties assigned by the ICT Administrator or the Chief Executive Officer.
Minimum Requirements for Assistant ICT Administrator Job
- Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science with three years working experience or,
- Degree in Information Technology with at least one year working experience in a financial institution.
- A self-motivated person with ability to work both independently and as a team player with minimal supervision to achieve organizational goals
- Hands on experience in support of Sacco Back Office and Front Office management systems and / or any integrated ERP system, especially
- Microsoft Navision system shall be a definite advantage.
- The position demands high level of integrity beyond reproach
How to Apply
Those who qualify and wish to be considered for the above position should hand in their application letters which must include their current positions, current salary and expected salary, CV’s and certificates including at least three referees with their day time telephone contacts, on or before Friday 16th September 2016 to: The CEO Magadi Sacco Society Ltd P O Box 13 – 00205 MAGADI