Assistant Internal Auditor II Job at Rongo University College
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Assistant Internal Auditor II – Scale RUC 9
Assistant Internal Auditor Job description
- An officer at this level will be responsible for a team of audit staff on specific audit assignments.
- He/she will be required to prepare audit observations and reports, carry out review of accounting, financial and budgetary systems including other assignments that may be given from time to time by the supervisor.
Requirements for Assistant Internal Auditor Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- CPA II
- At least 6 years relevant work experience
- Computer literacy
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Registered member of ICPAK/CIA
How to Apply
- For each of these positions, ten (10) copies of application should be submitted together with copies of updated curriculum vitae giving details of applicant’s age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, present position and salary, telephone contact, name and address of three (3) referees, plus copies of certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied for MUST be indicated on the application letter and on the envelope.
- Applications should be addressed to:
- The Deputy Principal Administration, Finance and Planning Rongo University College P.O. Box 103-40404 RONGO
- So as to reach him on or before 20th July, 2016.
- Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send reference letter to the above address on sealed envelopes not later than 20 th July, 2016. Late applicants will not be considered.