Assistant Manager Human Capital & Admin Jobs Anti-doping Agency (133-181K)
Vacancy No. ADAK/1/2/2016 Number of Posts: One (1)
Assistant Manager, Human Capital and Administration, Grade ADAK 4
Salaries Scale: 133,500-181,200
Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager Job
- Planning, organizing, managing and control of the activities of human capital and administration;
- Initiating formulation of human capital management policies;
- Initiating preparation of department work plans;
- Implementing human capital management policies, rules and regulations;
- Overseeing the updating of the human resource database;
- Coordinating implementation of human resource information system;
- Advising on succession management and human resource planning;
- Initiating development and review of Career Guidelines;
- Planning and coordinating office accommodation; and
- Analyzing the effectiveness of these policies.
Requirements for Appointment
- Served in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) year;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Capital Management, Human Resource Management/Development, Public
- Administration/Business Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource
- Management/Development, Public Administration, Business Administration,
- Management Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Development Program lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
- Candidates interested in the above positions are expected to fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya, 2010. They must obtain and submit with their application copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting the vacancy and Vacancy No. on the envelope. The application to be accompanied with a detailed c.v and all relevant testimonials stating the current position, current remuneration, postal address, telephone and email contacts. Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three references. All applications should reach the Chief Executive Officer on or before 5th December, 2016 Applications should be addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ant-Doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK) P.O Box 66458- 00800 NAIROBI. OR by hand delivery during official working hours (8.30 a.m. to 5.00p.m) to the Agency’s offices at Parklands Plaza, 6th Floor Muthithi Road / Chiromo Lane Junction. ANTI-DOPING AGENCY OF KENYA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. POTENTIAL MALE AND FEMALE CANDIDATES WITH PHYSICAL CHALLENGES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED