Are you passionate, creative, self-motivated, keen to details and has a flair for marketing? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then Corporate Staffing Services is looking for you.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner, the recruitment and career advisory teams in actualizing the company’s marketing and branding plans. This is an interesting, diverse and rewarding role including a mix of administrative tasks, projects’ co-ordination and creative work.
Reports To: Managing Partner
Assistant Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- In consultation with recruitment and career advisory teams, organise and deliver a range of marketing activities such as client seminars/dinners, publicity events, sponsorships events, training seminars to create awareness on CSS services
- Support the client service team in creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Contribute to developing company message and engagement with our existing clients.
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Conduct post event evaluation to gauge success/effectiveness and determine next course of action
- Assist in implementing and monitoring of the marketing calendar and budget
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. graphic designers, venue providers, videographers etc.
Qualifications for the Assistant Marketing Manager Job
- Graduate in Marketing/ Social Sciences
- Demonstrable prior experience in marketing management preferably in the service industry.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to organize and deliver high quality, accurate work with limited supervision
- The confidence to liaise and network with different stakeholders including decision makers from various sectors, other professional bodies, the media and a diverse range of external contacts
- Can-do attitude, self-initiative ,outgoing and ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Strong understanding of the value of delivering successful marketing engagements in promoting the company.
- Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV to [email protected] detailing prior marketing engagements you have personally handled.