Assistant Operations Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is in the fast foods industry and is looking to hire an Assistant Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting the Branch Manager to manage operations at the branch level, ensure quality customer service and implement strategies to help achieve set targets.
Assistant Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Organizes sales promotions and ensures proper merchandising.
- Closely monitor and supervise store operations and stock levels.
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing monthly reports and annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Provides feedback to the Branch Manager on the store’s performance.
- Prepare daily sales reports and presents them to the Branch Manager
- Assist in maintaining a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards
- Assist in managing procurement and inventory at a store level and ensuring accurate paperwork
- Ensure points of sale machines are working and maintained,
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents
- Maintain hygiene in all areas of store operation to maintain health and safety standards
- Maintain and keep optimum levels of operating equipment.
- Market and display all products as per standards to maximize sales and customer experience.
Qualifications for the Assistant Operations Manager Job
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- Any other Hospitality qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Subject to an Aptitude test (Mathematics & English)
- Aged 25 years and above
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, apply here before Wednesday 26th April, 2017.