Our client is a fast growing healthcare company utilizing cloud based and mobile technology to provide medical information to ensure provision of quality healthcare and cost reduction.
They seek to hire an Assistant Product Manager who will be tasked with the role of assisting with the developing, launching and tracking success of new and improved products of the company.
Assistant Product Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business development strategies and plans
- Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase the companies income
- Identifying new market opportunities and taking a lead in successful business proposals that will secure new business and long term client relationships for the company
- Assist in embedding a commercial client service focused approach to all business processes and activities
- Gathering market intelligence and generating new leads as well as follow up and coordination of product development
- Developing and managing relationships including closing business relationships
- Contribute to the development, communication and promotion of corporate core purpose, vision, mission and values as well as culture improvement in order to meet financial and performance targets
- Support the development of performance standards to ensure the service is responsive to and meeting the needs of its customers.
- Critically analyzing new business line and employ all risk management processes
- Leverage the company’s partnerships with mobile telecom companies, insurance companies and NGOs to gain insights and inform the product development progress
- Constantly Measure the financial performance of and user satisfaction with the company’s products in the market, and ensure corrective actions are taken when needed
- Develop and execute a compelling product development strategies for both consumers and healthcare providers, ensuring a steady stream of new product launches and ongoing product improvements
- Responsible to set targets and monitor team member’s performance ensuring timely and regular catch-ups, continuous feedback, conduct appraisal reviews, address performance issues, monitor and support personal development plans and training needs
Skills and Requirements for the Assistant Product Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2-5 years experience in a business development and/or Product development management in a technology sector
- Financial knowledge is key with some knowledge of financial analysis
- Strong leadership, team management and capacity building experience
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for customer service and have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Mature and well-rounded
- Ability to adapt or change to new situations and handle high levels of uncertainty
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain networks
- Capacity building and ability to develop and motivate teams
- Ability to work with cross cultural, cross organizational and diverse teams
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Assistant Product Development Manager) to [email protected] before Tuesday 24th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.