Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
System Implementation and Documentations
• Maintaining a high level of hygiene within and around the facility.
• Ensuring that the laid down Quality management systems is adhered to at all times during the production process to ensure the product conforms in terms of quality, safety and Legality.
• Ensuring that the due diligence documents / records in use are current, latest version and completed in a timely manner.
• Heading a team of well trained and competent quality controllers who are motivated with an aim of ensuring that product quality, safety and legality is consistently achieved.
• Scheduling meetings with the relevant departments within the site to keep all updated on new legislation, new standards, and customer requirements as necessary.
• Prime online trainer of staff to ensure a comprehensive understanding of standards, specifications, job requirements and use of equipment within the quality department.
• Conducting routine refresher trainings to ensure continuous improvement/competency
• Liaising with the QA Manager on QA staffing.
Product Quality and customer complaints
• Liasing with the intake to ensure incoming raw materials conform to the raw material specifications.
• Ensuring that the production process yield products that consistently satisfy the stated customer quality attributes
• Customer complaint: Receiving, investigating and reporting back on all customer complaints with an aim of getting to the root cause and preventing re-occurrence. All customer complaints to be logged and trended
• Participating in New Product Development and looking at new concepts that can be developed with the market changes.
- Planned preventative maintenance of equipment/facility and control of foreign body risks.
Qualifications for Quality Assurance Job
- Degree in Food Technology/Engineering with a good understanding of Milk processing plant.
• Experience in HACCP and UHT quality systems.
• Must have an experience /participated in third party/second party audits
• Product quality management /customer complaints investigation
• At-least 6 years’ work Experience in dairy industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘[email protected]’ indicating the job title “ASSISTANT QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER” on the subject line by 24th March 2017.