Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Job At Lead Consultants, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Construction and property management company
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Meet potential clients and demonstrate to them the company product and services
- Selling property to identified potential clients
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Formulate sales strategies based on the company’s objectives and budget
- Conduct market research, understand the profile of the target consumer, their needs and requirements
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations as per the client’s needs
- Keep records of sales figures and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Deal directly with end consumers as a way of closing sales.
- Coordinate all promotional, marketing and advertising activities.
- Take part in customer feedback surveys and work out ways to garner higher profits.
- Regularly meet target sales as set up by management by implementing the approved sales and marketing strategies.
- Take part in sales meetings and present reports about the sales and marketing figures.
- Preparing sales contract terms as per client’s needs and discussing the same to customer’s satisfaction after necessary approval
- Preparing comprehensive and timely reports
- Delivery on daily company standards and adhere to service and quality standards
Qualifications For Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 5 years experience in selling of property
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- High integrity
- Articulate and self confident
- Professional and highly self motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th June 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.