Assistant Underwriter Job at Pacis Insurance
PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and is an initiative of the Catholic Church, with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
In order to serve our growing client base with the western region, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovate individual to fill the following Underwriting position:
Assistant Underwriter – Nairobi
(UW/NBO/2016/) 3 positions
- This position reports to the Senior Underwriter.
- Assist in the administration and control the company’s underwriting operations to ensure quality and timely service.
Assistant Underwriter Job Key Responsibilities
- Prepare quotations.
- Respond to customer queries
- Issue motor certificates, cover notes & yellow cards,
- Run and dispatch loss ratio reports.
- Run & dispatch renewal notices.
- Debiting of premium new business, endorsements and renewals
- Advise and update policies as per valuation reports
- Follow up renewals to ensure retention targets meet.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience for Assistant Underwriter Job
- University degree
- Diploma in Insurance (IIK)
- Computer Literate
- At least 2 years underwriting experience.
How to Apply
- Applications with a detailed CV, indicating current position and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to [email protected] not later than July 18th 2016.