Associate Brand Manager
Job Title: Associate Brand Manager
Reports To: Brand Manager, Rwanda
Location: Africa (Kigali, Rwanda)
Contract: Open Ended
The Associate Brand Manager will manage the day-to-day activities of the Brand Team, ensuring the work is executed to the highest creative standards, and delivered on time, and to budget. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment with emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Brand Manager to evolve and execute the Ni Nyampinga brand plan to excellent creative standards
• Work closely with the country teams and Global teams to ensure brand strategies are adhered to.
• Manage day-to-day projects to achieve all objectives including agreed deadlines and budgets.
• Proactively serve up ideas, concepts, feedback, insights and research that drive the brand team goals.
• Identify critical issues and recommend solutions to Brand Manager
• Manage the entire project operations pipeline from planning to implementation.
• Ensure compliance with local and global operation processes.
• Manage and track the Brand budget.
• Provide financial analysis to aid in business decisions.
• Deliver engaging presentations using accessible language to a wide range of audiences
• Ensure filing systems are up to date and easy to access for the whole Brand Team
• Build strong external agency relationships
• Be the internal voice of the Brand Team
• Drive creativity and innovation at every opportunity.
• Ensure the creative quality of Ni Nyampinga magazine, mobile and radio reflects a Rwandan girl tone.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent writing and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Detail orientated with strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
• A proactive attitude with the ability to take initiative.
• Understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity
NB! Please read full job description on www.kazijobs.com before submitting your application.
To apply please e-mail CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the post and how you meet the above competencies, incl. 3 work related referees and copies of certificates to the address below. Attachments that exceed 2 MB will not be considered.
Clearly mark in subject field: “GirlHub Associate Brand Manager”
Closing date is 5 PM on the 21st August 2015.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
E-mail: [email protected]