ATC is the corporate commercial arm of the Co-operative University College of Kenya charged with the mandate to create the outreach of the College’s academic knowledge through the provision of business solutions to the agricultural, co-operative sectors and the associate economy.
In so doing, ATC fulfils the needs of diverse groupings within the co-operative movement, agricultural sector, rural development and the associative economy.
In our quest to uphold leadership and excellence, ATC seeks to recruit an innovative, experienced and result oriented Business Development Officer on a three (3) years renewable contract (with 3 months probation period).
Business Development Officer
Advert Ref: P/1/2015
Based in Karen or any other place as need arises and reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Officer will be required to Source for business, recruit participants for trainings, coordinate and manage programmes implementation to the required standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire new business that meets ATC Quality Standards and sign off contracts having driven them from thought to finish.
- Developing and implementing a value adding marketing strategy and materials
- Coordinating, organizing and implementing research, training and consultancy activities
- Ensuring continuous customer satisfaction and feedback
- Ensuring all activities are implemented in accordance with ATC Quality Standards.
- Performing administrative follow-ups to maintain and continuously improve customer communication, feedback and satisfaction.
- Secure and maintain effective M&E /MIS and reporting systems in the maintenance of timely scheduling of the same.
- Participate in the evaluation of the expert pool
- Prepare the required reports.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Report Writing, Multi tasking & Strong interpersonal skills
- Competency in programme / project management, proposal development, report writing, training and consultancy
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any field of Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in training, proposal development / conducting consultancies
- Experience in Agribusiness and Co-operative / Sacco will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position.
The application letter must be submitted with a detailed CV containing email address, day time telephone contacts, copies of certificates and testimonials, and three referees to reach the undersigned not later than 25th August, 2015
The Chief Executive Officer Agri and Co-operative Training & Consultancy Services Ltd (ATC) P. O. Box 465-00502 Karen, Nairobi
email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.