Audit Assistant Job at Frank Management, Kenya
Our client is seeking to recruit experienced audit assist in manufacturing sector to fill the above post in Nairobi.
Audit Assistant Job Duties and Responsibility.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities .
- Determining internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation.
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
Education Requirements for Audit Assistant Job
- CPA certified
- 2 year experience in Audit
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Report writing skills.
How to Apply
If you posses the above qualifications and experience, urgently send us your CV only to [email protected]