Job Title: Admin Assistant – Relief
Salary: 25K – 35K
Our client is a well established accounting and audit firm offering financial advice and consultancy services.
They seek to hire a relief admin assistant.
Candidates with basic book keeping and conversant with quick books are encouraged to apply.
- Man the front office
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Set up and arrange meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintain office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
- Age: 26 – 30 years smart, presentable , confident and well spoken
- Team player
- Self driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant- Relief) [email protected] before Monday 7th September 2015