Our client is a leading supplier of power generation and engineering products in East Africa.
They are looking for young, ambitious and self driven Audit Management Trainees to support the internal auditors in review of the company’s internal controls and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the internal auditor, analyze individual supplier or customer accounts and establish the accuracy of the balance in the statement
- Examination of the results of previous audits in order to understand the processes that are specific for the particular client
- Assist in reporting of the financial reports on daily/monthly/yearly basis in the security audits, information system audits, environmental audits
- Manage the reports and see to it that they are accurate, to the point and made in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval
- To take part in company stock takes and data analysis
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisors and managers
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- A CPA finalist
- At least 1 year experience working in an Audit Firm
How to Apply
- Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Audit Management Trainee) to [email protected]fing.co.ke before Tuesday 30th August, 2016.
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.