Audit Management Trainees Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a leading supplier of power generation and engineering products in East Africa. They are looking for young, ambitious and self driven Audit Management Trainees to support the internal auditors in review of the company’s internal controls and procedures.
Audit Management Trainee Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the internal auditor, analyze individual supplier or customer accounts and establish the accuracy of the balance in the statement.
- Examination of the results of previous audits in order to understand the processes that are specific for the particular client
- Assist in reporting of the financial reports on daily/monthly/yearly basis in the security audits, information system audits, environmental audits
- Manage the reports and see to it that they are accurate, to the point and made in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP.
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval
- To take part in company stock takes and data analysis
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisors and managers
Key Skills and Qualification for Audit Management Trainee Job
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- A CPA finalist
- At least 1 year experience working in an Audit Firm
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Audit Management Trainee) to [email protected] before Thursday 18th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.