Auditor Job at Meru County Microfinance Corporation, Kenya
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
Auditor Position Scope
- Reporting to the Managing Director administratively and to the Board Audit Committee functionally, the Auditor will be responsible for executing plan of audits by carrying out audit procedures.
Auditor Job Key Responsibilities
- Carrying out risk assessment analysis and developing risk based audit plans and audit programmes.
- Carrying out investigative and ad-hoc audit assignments.
- Appraising risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
- Reviewing audit findings with client managers and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Presenting audit findings to management and board.
- Performing post-audit follow-up to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for Auditor Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent from a recognized university
- CPA K or equivalent auditing qualification
- Five (5) years’ work experience in auditing or in a professional audit firm
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
How to Apply
- If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 24th June 2016. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office.
- Managing Director Meru County Microfinance Corporation, P.O Box 2564-60200, Meru.