Admin Assistant Job Duties in Kenya
- The Australian High Commission is seeking an experienced professional with considerable general management and client service experience having worked in a vibrant international environment to fill the position of Administrative Assistant (Financial Assistant) in the Finance section.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a range of finance functions and strong client services.
- The successful applicant will need to work well as part of a small team and have an appreciation of the high standards of integrity required by the Australian High Commission.
- Selection Criteria for Admin Assistant Kenyan Jobs
- Prior experience in finance and administrative functions.
- Prior experience in SAP financial system would be desirable
- Understanding of Kenyan taxation exemption processes
- Sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety standards and procedures
- Ability to manage own workload to meet deadlines, take initiative, adapt and respond to challenges and set priorities.
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of the importance of client service
- An ability to build productive working relationships and liaise with government authorities.
- Have fluent command of English with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and interest to work in an international context and cross-cultural environment.
The position will be filled at the LE3 level at a salary rate of KES110,602 per month. The successful candidate will be required to work from Monday to Thursday from 0745hrs to 1630hrs and Fridays from 0745hrs to 1200hrs. Occasional overtime may be required.
Position will be available in October 2015.
Applications will be received until 1200hrs Friday 9 October 2015.
How to Apply
If you believe you fulfil the requirements of the position, you are invited to submit a written application that addresses the above selection criteria in detail. Your application should clearly explain the reasons why you are suitable for the position. Please include the contact details of 2 working references that can be contacted by telephone. Applications must be hand delivered or courier-delivered to the Australian High Commission in a sealed envelope addressed to the Senior Administrative Officer. Please write the position applied for in the top left hand corner. Click here for more Only applications that fully meet the above criteria will be considered. The Australian High Commission is an equal opportunity employer