Our client is in the Motor Cycle assembly business with an established factory in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Dealer Manager who will design and develop the retail network of the company based on the market intelligence.
Reporting to: Associate Commercial Director
Automotive Dealer Manager Job Responsibilities
- Design and Develop the National company’s Network Strategy for Kenya in line with the company directives
- Select sustainable retail and repairer partners with growth potential for the company in line with the directives and in close cooperation with the Commercial director
- Optimize and maintain the Retail / Repairer network to reach company sales targets (Bikes and Parts)
- Plan for strategic retail and service network expansion
- Prepare training programs needed to secure the company quality for service and sales processes
- Set up and run customer experience survey and prepare action plans with the outcome
- Adopt the Africa Quality Standards, monitor and reach 100% compliance
- Cooperate with the Marketing, Sales and After Sales Managers to identify sales opportunities and improvement areas
- Identify opportunities by monitoring efforts by competition
- Implement the Retailer Facility for the company Brand Identification programme
- Identify high potential regions within Kenya.
- Maintain and improve commercial success of retail and service partners by continuously monitoring and analysing quality standards to identify points for improvement.
- Prepare quality improvement plans with retailers and repairers to achieve 100% standards compliance
Qualifications for the Automotive Dealer Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing, dealer development, or other similar roles for top tier companies
- Has been part of at least one successful international brand or product positioning in East Africa as a Dealer Manager
- Has a proactive, commercial, independent, flexible and pragmatic attitude
- Attention for detail and high quality deliverable outputs
- Is committed and believes in long-term relationships as a key driver for success.
- Willing to travel the country
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues, partners and customers.
- Ability to manage timelines and project progress effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highest level of integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Is proficient in Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Automotive Dealer Manager) to [email protected] before Tuesday 14th March 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.