Reference: AST_2016Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa LtdLocation: Nairobi
Profile Introduction: Our client, an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi Kenya with controlling interests in such diversified fields such as Motor Sales and service, hospitality, investment and financial services seeks to recruit an Automotive Sales Trainee.
Overall Purpose of the role is to: To achieve maximum sales growth, product penetration and profitability within an assigned market segment by effectively marketing and selling our client’s products.
- University Degree or Diploma in any field;
- Must possess a valid driving license.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Build and maintain long client relationships with new and existing businesses
- Meet profit target and ensure a sustainable growth
- Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure quality services required by customers are delivered
- Ensure that prospects are well managed and maintained throughout their entire life span
- Ensure that all procedures and documentation pertaining to any sales are duly completed
- Maintain an awareness of local market competition conditions and industry trends by conducting marketing analysis
- Visit prospects for unit sales
- Answer all phone calls and give out information as dictated by policy/procedure
- Track how prospects are saying about us and follow up after they have visited PS
- Shop competition through phone calls and visits on a regular basis
- Communicate to prospects in person, over the telephone and/or in writing the available units, services available, and terms of lease.
- Assist with the composition of newspaper advertisements.
- Compile and update listings of prospects
- Should be good at B to C Sales.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment
- Demonstrable aptitude for customer focus.
- Must be flexible, proactive and should be able to represent the specific brand.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Persuasive and persistent sales person
- Good communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy- MS Office
How to Apply