Our client is a microfinance bank targeted at Microbusinesses and SME’s to provide working capital, facilitate technological improvements and business innovations.
They are looking to hire a competent Bancassurance Officer who will be responsible for the control, direction and supervision of the insurance business for the Company.
Salary: 50k plus commissions
Responsibilities for the Bancassurance Officer Job
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell insurance products to both existing and new clients.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them proper insurance solutions
- Keep track of all insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation of the company
- Analyse claims for customers and deciding whether it is covered by the policy.
- Make recommendations for the settlement of claims. Inform clients if claims are accepted and how they will be settled.
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the performance of the business.
- Notify the Reinsurer on the claim and following up on the recovery
- Ensure that customer service standards are set and maintained in line with the requirements of each market segment.
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored, trends and root causes identified and addressed at source to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel.
Bancassurance Officer Job Qualifications
- Business Related Degree
- Relevant insurance qualification preferably COP (certificate of proficiency) from the college of insurance.
- Experience in insurance industry with over 3 years insurance agency experience.
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Proactive and should sound confident when making cold calls to solicit for business
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Bancassurance Officer – Microfinance Bank) to [email protected] before 6th April 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV