Vacancy: Bank Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref: MN 6207
Our client is an ethical, participatory and commercial Tier 3 bank with 18 branches spread throughout Kenya. Their mission is to deliver innovative and ethical financial solutions, products, and customer centric services to their clientele.
The position holder will leverage on the bank’s brand, goodwill, infrastructure, existing business and potential, to undertake operations and business in strict regulatory compliance amidst a culture of ethical inclusivity to enhance stakeholder value.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, a transformational team leader, to steer the bank on its course of envisaged growth.
- Mission, Vision and Planning: Identify opportunities, determine and deliver short, medium and long-term plans to attain a retail based business model cognizant of plan-related client growth, target-related strategies and system-related processes.
- Governance: Set and achieve highest standards of corporate governance across all levels of the bank including articulating Board and Board Committees’ roles, accountabilities and responsibilities and creating a strong culture which stimulates and aligns staff to organizational values.
- Management and Administration: Ensure lean, highly efficient and effective, ethical, service oriented, innovative, motivated and development conscious human capital teams to successfully implement and realize the bank’s plans.
- Stakeholder relations: Facilitate the bank’s integration into the fabric of the society; maintain cordial and beneficial relationships with staff, customers, regulators, community and society at large, Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Bachelors degree in a Finance discipline with an MBA or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma or additional certification in Islamic finance/studies is an added advantage.
- Substantial and significant demonstrable experience and achievement in leadership, integrating, coordinating and oversight of human resources, ICT, management and administration.
- Exposure to banking or a financial institution is a plus.
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity.
- A visionary leader, energetic with ability to transform, inspire and motivate.
- Commitment to results, customer focused and goal driven.
- Business savvy with demonstrable achievement of growth in previous occupations.
How to Apply
Email your application and detailed CV with at least two referees and daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 12 noon 10th August 2015.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:
Job Ref No
Current/Past Salary: Year 2015 pm; year 2014 pm
Year 2015 Benefits: if house state market rent; if car state cc