Our Client is the premier relationship microfinance institution, the first to be owned by a commercial bank in the Kenyan market. They are looking to hire bank tellers whose role will be to give their customers a unique experience by providing customer service through timeous and accurate processing of their financial transactions. You will also ensure that all their banking needs are met quickly and efficiently with a friendly smile to ensure that there is minimal disruption to the day.
Bank Teller Job Description in Kenya
• Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
• Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
• Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
• Enter customers’ transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
• Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
Key Qualifications for Bank Teller Jobs in Kenya
• CPA 2 or ACCA is must
• Clear criminal record to two years’ experience as a cashier in a retail environment
• Prior knowledge of banking products and services would be beneficial experience of customer service with the interpersonal skills and initiative to quickly resolve any customer issues that come up
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 25th Nov 2015. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi. KINDLY ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: [email protected] We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi