Base Titanium Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Australian and UK-listed resources company, Base Resources Limited (ASX and AIM: BSE). Its flagship development is the Kwale Mineral Sands Project in Kwale County, 50km south of Mombasa. Base is a creative resource company that places a strong emphasis on being part of the community in which it operates and on attracting and developing good people. Kwale is the first large mining development in Kenya since 1911 and represents an exciting opportunity for high performing candidates seeking to be part of the successful development of the project.
Disciplines for the Attachment Programme
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
- Bachelor of Procurement & Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Arts – Social Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management – Shipping/Marine Management or Clearing and Forwarding
- Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery/ Certificate in Wood Machining
- Craft Certificate in Plumbing & Pipe Fitting
Note Diploma holders may be considered where no suitable degree holder is found.
Attachment Programme Requirements
- To be considered for a place on the Attachment Programme applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year) in a Kenyan University or accredited College.
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of same
- Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns to their field of study
How to Apply
Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including: cover letter, CV, National ID, endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts and academic certificates.
As interest in this programme is normally high, we strongly encourage applicants to lodge their application with the OHS & Training Manager via the link provided and ensure they meet and address all of the requirements of the online application process.
Only applications which meet the above criteria will be considered and preference will be given to suitable candidates who are from mine affected areas.
Applications close on 4th April 2017 and only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Base Titanium Limited career website on basetitanium.com to apply