Base Titanium is committed to providing learning environment which provides exceptional on the job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment. Our graduate program is designed so Base is committed to providing learning environment which provides exceptional on the job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment.
Our graduate program is designed so that recent graduates can learn from experts, practice their trade and create a foundation for their future careers.
As a participant in our 18 month programme you will be responsible for supporting the IT Section in the provision, assistance and maintenance of computers and their peripherals.
IT Graduate Trainee Job Responsibilities
- The main areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- Configure and manage infrastructure systems
- Configure and manage application systems
- Configure and manage network systems
- Provide support to users for both software and hardware related problem
The Graduate will:
- assigned to the IT Section in relation to their field of study
- Complete a rotation through all other Departments to increase the understanding of mine operations as a whole
- Be assigned a mentor
- Have a personal development plan which will include relevant workplace projects, training and job rotations
- Receive continual feedback and will be expected to complete several assessments including quarterly presentations to management, written assignments and practical competency tests
- At the completion of the program, the successful graduate will receive a Certificate of Completion for use in their future job applications. Note that successful completion of this programme does not guarantee future employment with Base Titanium.
Requirements for the IT Graduate Trainee Job
- Have graduated with a relevant and recognized degree within the last one year (and/or due to graduate) – transcripts will be required
- Have (or be on track to) a 2nd class honors (Upper Division) or better
- Be a Kenyan citizen
What you must do to be considered:
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Complete the online interview questions and attach a CV
- Attach degree or academic transcript for final year
As interest in the program is likely to be high we strongly encourage all applicants to ensure they address all requirements including carefully completing the online application via www.basetitanium.com/careers.
Only applications which meet the above criteria will be considered.
Applications close on 11th May 2017 and only those progressing to interview will be contacted. Apply online www.basetitanium.com/careers/.
How to Apply
Apply now at http://www.teamiq.com/BaseTitanium/2659
Applications should be complete and submitted before the close of business on 12 May 2017.