BAT has been present in Africa for more than a century. We are a global company with a rich heritage built by great people and teams.
Our employees come from many cultures and backgrounds, and our business benefits from the breadth of ideas and experiences they bring.
This diversity of top talent has strengthened our productivity, growth and sustainability in the constantly evolving market.
We want the best people to work for us and if you have the drive and capability to build this highly successful company, here is your chance to Bring your Difference.
Government Affairs Manager – East and Central Africa Area
Job Purpose: The Government Affairs Manager will be responsible for shaping the regulatory landscape to provide opportunities for our business to grow, protecting our brands, commercial interests and corporate reputation.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in, Law, International Relations, Public Policy, Political Science, Economics
- Working knowledge of public affairs, trade blocs and fiscal policy generally
- Ability to apply basic project management principles to campaign execution
- At least 6 years’work experience in a similar role within Government, International Institution or FMCG’s
- Equity Statement: British American Tobacco is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Visit our website www.bat-careers.com to read more on the role and to apply.