Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya.
To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Debt Collector
- Chasing outstanding debts on the field to ensure that debts are settled with the allocated credit terms
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to nonpayment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Assist the credit controller on all debtor matters
- Negotiating payment plans with debtors
- Resolving debt related queries and disputes
- Regular follow up all outstanding debts for specific customer accounts
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures of the credit control department
- Ensure that collections are done in a timely manner
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Other related roles as may be allocated from time to time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum CPA II.
- At least 6 months previous experience in a busy Accounts Department.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Aged between 23 and 27 years.
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture.
- Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- State your expected salary on the C.V.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should applications to:
The HR Manager,
P.O. Box 54948-00200,
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 12th August, 2015