We benchmark our performance against best practice and every customer receives the best in quality and value. We consider people resource as our most valued asset, hence have been able to maintain a staff portfolio with the best mix of skills and talents in their fields.
We are now looking for a HR & Administrative assistant caliber to manage the Human Resource portfolio of the organization in line with its goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the maintenance of all HR and payroll data is up to date
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions.
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
- Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Highly motivate and looking for a long term career
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years or more in the field as a HR manager.
Salary : 70,000 to 100,000 upon negotiation
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via E-MAIL: h[email protected] to The HR Manager, P.O Box 54948-00200 Nairobi to reach us