VACANCY – BEAUTY THERAPIST
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Kahawa Sukari
Salary range: 30% commission but full-time employment opportunity if performing Commission: 30% on treatments and 10% on retail products
Working Hours: As a Beauty Therapist, your daily working hours will vary. You may be required to work evenings and weekends to accommodate client appointments
Language requirements: Excellent written and spoken English
Training: FULL training provided at no cost
Role: We are looking for a Beauty Therapist to provide various face treatments for clients. Beauty Therapist responsibilities include conducting skin analyses and facial treatments and hair dressing. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with beauty therapies and good knowledge of skin care products. Ultimately, you will increase client satisfaction and boost our company’s reputation by providing professional beauty services. Before carrying out any of the treatments you’ll need to ask your client to complete a medical questionnaire so you’ll know about any allergies or health issues they may have.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/organize daily supplies and treatment rooms.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and provide support training when required.
- Maximize scheduling framework using good time management skills
- Conduct skin analysis (face and body)
- To inform the Manager of any medical conditions or behavior from guests that us unusual or causes concern e.g. skin condition, bruising etc.
- To assist in the cleaning and tidying of the treatment areas
- Manage appointments
- Warmly welcome customers upon their arrival
- Update client records with contact details and treatments received
- Provide advice on makeup products and techniques based on each client’s needs
- Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before use.
- Conduct weekly stock count and restock accordingly
- Seek & maintain product knowledge
- Assist in the coaching of new & existing colleagues
- Actively participate in promoting the clinic
- Achieve Sales Goal every day, week and month
- Reporting and record Keeping of all sessions Skills
- Required Diploma/ Certificate in Beauty from a reputable institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work.
- Must be good at learning about retail products and their ingredients self-motivated
- Up-to-date with cosmetic trends and makeup products
- Excellent customer service and sales abilities
- Must be dependable, punctual, enthusiastic and courteous professional
- . Passionate outgoing personality who enjoys working with people.
- Creative thinker and team player.
Send your CV and 2 referees that we will ONLY contact upon your approval.
To recruitment.dearibba @gmail.com Recruitment will be on a rolling basis.