Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities include
- Enforce procurement compliance as per the company’s guidelines.
- Device and implement effective sourcing strategies to discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships.
- Lead the supplier appraisal and selection process.
- Negotiate with Vendors to secure the highest value for money and most advantageous terms for the company.
- Initiate the ordering of the necessary goods and services and expedite their delivery.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts in line with performance.
- Liaise with the company attorney on legal interpretation of contracts.
- Perform risk analysis regarding supply contracts and agreements.
- Effectively collaborate with demand owners and budget owners for clarity of specification and early influencing of specifications to meet the company objectives.
- Collaborating with demand owners to ensure effective supplier performance appraisals are conducted in line with the contracts and to manage supplier phase out phase in process.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Control spend and build a culture of long term savings on procurement costs.
- Track and report key performance metrics to improve effectiveness.
- Create and maintain accurate supplier master data in the system.
Manage the performance monitoring process for:
- APT (Average Payment Time)
- MAVERICK Spend.
- Spend coverage.
- COC (Code of Conduct)
- Procurement Savings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant University degree and CIPS qualifications with minimum 3 years’ experience in procurement.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and market understanding.
- Strong negotiations and networking abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Skilled use of SAP, Microsoft Excel + Outlook
Supply Chain Management Negotiation Purchasing Contract Negotiation Sourcing Vendor Management
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here