Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Systems Testing Engineer who will be responsible for testing, tracking and maintaining the betting systems.
Industry: Online Sports Betting
Reports to: Product Manager
Betting Systems Testing Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for gaming products (APP, WAP) black box, performance, compatibility.
- In charge of other functional testing and risk assessment as well as integrated business, control and security release quality
- Responsible for tracking and maintenance of defects, analyze BUG found in the test to assist the developers to locate and solve the problem;
- Edit test plan, test case, build test environment, perform test task;
- Provide unique ideas and advice the team on different betting games.
Qualifications for the Betting System Testing Engineer Job
- Degree in IT Engineering or related fields.
- 2 years of experiencing in online sport betting business is preferred
- Must be conversant with online betting
- Must be familiar with the test process, possess the ability to independently design and implement the test cases
- Must have good communication skills and ability to solve problems. Can take the initiative to understand the test process encountered in the causes of the bug, and continue to follow up to solve the bug;
- Must have the ability to learn concepts fast ability and possess a strong sense of responsibility and execution;
- Excellent understanding of IT, technical support and its business implications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Operated in a SaaS environment;
- A passion for sport and betting.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Betting Systems Testing Engineer) to [email protected] before Friday 20th October 2017.