The IT Benefits Realization Manager will be responsible for compiling and providing Benefits Realization Management (BRM) and its influence on project success, project governance, and execution of business strategy. Provide sound financial review, analysis and reporting of current and projected company spend in relation to Information Technology spend. Work with leadership or independently to establish company/department baseline costs, monitor company spending, departmental and project budgets, support the creation of the spend forecasts, and compile reports. Support CIO, Directors, Delivery Managers and Project Managers with cost analysis for benchmarking. Work as liaison with finance teams and various departments to implement and maintain automation and enhancements required within the Finance Department
Apply BRM Practices to support project success:
Each initiative has its expected outcomes clearly defined.
Project outcomes create a measurable value to the organization.
Project outcomes support the achievement of clearly defined strategic objectives.
Expected outputs, outcomes and benefits are described in the business case and approved at the beginning of the project.
Project outputs and outcomes are frequently reviewed and realigned to the current expectations.
Project reviews are frequently communicated to the stakeholders as well as their needs are frequently reassessed.
Project outcomes adhere to the expected outcomes planned in the business case.
Project’s scope includes activities aiming to ensure the integration of project outputs to the regular business routine.
Project outcomes are monitored by the organization after project closure in order to ensure the achievement of all benefits expected in the business case.
The organization works in a pre-planned and regular way to integrate project outputs into the business routine from the first delivery to the project’s closure.
A BRM strategy defines the standard procedures for the whole organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Education and/or Experience
Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
• Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel 2010
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
• Benefits Dependency Network (BDN) knowledge
• Benefits Dependency Mapping (BDM) knowledge
• Ability to compile, analyze, interpret and present complex financial analysis and projections
• Strong level of attention to detail and accuracy of information
• Accounting knowledge
• Ability to support and manage multiple initiatives or projects
• Demonstrate skills in the areas of critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including listening, oral and written presentation of ideas
• Ability to socialize and generate consensus for new ideas and to overcome resistance
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, highly-communicative team environment
• Develop and implement innovative ideas to resolve problems
• Organization and documentation skills
• Experience with budget application such as Hyperion
• Knowledge of Information Technology terminology and accounting practices
• Knowledge or Voice/Data terminology and accounting practices
• Customer Service
• Building Relationships
• Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
• Initiative and Drive
• Leading Self and Others
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here