Accounts Assistant Job at Bible Translation and Literacy
Bible Translation and Literacy-Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru is seeking to recruit dynamic, inovative and highly motivated born again Christian Kenyans with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, Team Spirit, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the positions below:
Duties for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Suppliers Payment management
- Petty cash and Floats management.
- Asset Tagging and Management.
- Monthly Management account preparation.
- Internal Creditors Control.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Validation and checking of invoices before they are issued to the customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly food cost report and share with the accountant.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports and share with the management.
- Carry out night audit on a daily basis.
Accounts Assistant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration Accounting option
- Holder of CPA II
- Basic computer skills (Ms word, access and excel)
- Proficiency in accounting software particularly Quick books.
- Experience with internal control and financial systems review is desired.
- Self-motivated, persistent, resolute and able to deliver without close supervision.
- Experience in food and beverage controls in hospitality industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Those who feel qualified can send their applications with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and names, addresses and contacts (Telephone and email) of three referees (Professional, Social and Church) to the address below by Friday 14th July 2017
Human Resource Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy E. A.
P. O. BOX 44456 – 00100
Or email to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted