Maintenance Technician Job at Bible Translation and Literacy
Bible Translation and Literacy-Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru is seeking to recruit dynamic, inovative and highly motivated born again Christian Kenyans with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, Team Spirit, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the positions below:
Duties for the Maintenance Technician Job
- Collect requests for repairs and make these repairs: Plumbing, Electrical, Doors and fixtures, File cabinets, Painting, Machines and Equipment
- Supervise repairs and/or improvements as agreed upon by the Operations Coordinator
- Figure out a problem, buy the parts and fit them.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications
- Certificate (Technical Certificate) in craftsman in elctrical and plumbing.
- High school mean grade of C- and above.
- Three years working experience in the same position in a reputable organzation
- Basic computer skills (Ms word, access and excel)
- Having worked in the same position in an hospitality industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Those who feel qualified can send their applications with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and names, addresses and contacts (Telephone and email) of three referees (Professional, Social and Church) to the address below by Friday 14th July 2017
Human Resource Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy E. A.
P. O. BOX 44456 – 00100
Or email to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted