Billing & Invoicing Coordinator Job at Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is a Manufacturing Company currently recruiting a Billing and Invoicing Coordinator.
Billing & Invoicing Coordinator Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare initial (estimate) quotes as requested by ServiceManager
- Attends to queries from Customers on billing.
- Receive Timesheets from managers and process for Project files and Salary
- Attends to queries on invoicing/billing from Finance department and Auditors
- Quotations and all relevant administration.
- Administration Support for Service Level Agreements(SLA).
- Open project files with Tracking number and necessary information.
- Communicate with all subsidiaries on issues with invoices/bills.
- Invoice Customer as at when due. Receive quotations from 3rd party contractors ,raise POs and receive the invoices from the suppliers and post to the job cards. This includes flight invoices.
Qualifications & Skills for Billing & Invoicing Coordinator Job
- Diploma in Business Management, Accounting packagesCPA, ACCA.
- One year similar experience in similar field
- Experience in SAP
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]