BimaNet is Africa’s one and only income protection and insurance benefits club that provides innovative insurance products and a benevolent fund to help offset the costs associated with unplanned expenses or a loss of income. BimaNet has a lucrative personal franchise business opportunity which is accessible to anyone who wishes to earn a supplementary income from our marketing budgets
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and provide support in marketing and event management.
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- College diploma in secretarial or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Collects and processes switchboard data and produces reports.
- Records messages and resolves basic queries.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments for other staff except for the Principals – Unless the executive PA is away.
- Maintain appointment diary electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering.
Monitor and maintain office equipment. Signing out office equipment and ensuring that it is returned.
- Maintaining the daily and weekend training and weekend schedule in coordination with the rainmakers/ person in charge of the training.
- Works with and Supports the executive personal assistant
- Control inventory/ material relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support the other functionaries whenever called upon to do so.
- Wellorganized and efficient
- Friendly, polite and professionally presented
- Customer service oriented
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers (not everyone knows the manners rule)
Polished communication skills
- Reliability and stress tolerance.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working conditions
Regular working hours unless otherwise directed
Salary proposed per annum is Kshs.480,000.00
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] . The deadline is 14th April 2017