BIMAS is seeking to offer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector as loan officers. These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity to be trained in all areas of Credit operations.
Internship programs run for 3 (three) months).
Qualifications for the Credit Officers Internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago.
How to Apply
Apply through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited Email; [email protected]
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
Indicate your preferred location in your application. ( applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified)
Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity thus is not compensated.