BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position of an Insurance Officer
Only those with a Certificate of Proficiency should apply
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Duty station: Head office
Purpose of the Job: To sell insurance services, build clientele base and generate revenue for sustainable business growth
The person will be responsible for:
- Liaising with insurance companies for timely issuance of policies.
- To advise clients on claims procedures.
- Conducting market intelligence in order to identify prospects and establish their needs
- To ensure proper dissemination of product knowledge to customers
- Timely collections of premiums.
- To make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the customers.
- Maintain, and regularly updates business progress reports.
Candidate must possess:-
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be a holder of a Certificate of proficiency –which MUST not have be used in registration of an insurance agency
- Computer literate
- Holder of certificate of good conduct.
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Self-motivated and mature
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Good interpersonal , analytical and negotiation skills
How to Apply
- Applications should be received on or before the 7th June 2016 and addressed to
- The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100
- or [email protected]
- NB: Indicate the position as the subject of your email.
- Attach an application letter, updated CV and indicate current and expected salary on your CV and how soon you would be available
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. BIMAS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications that will not follow these guidelines will not be considered