Receptionist Job at Bliss GV
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Welcome patients and visitors.
- Register patients according to established protocols.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Ensure patient’s information is accurate including billing information. Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy.
- Maintain and manage patient records.
- Schedule patients for appointments
- Collect co – pays and payments
- Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- Diploma preferably in customer service.
- Knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software
- Knowledge of general administrative clerical procedures.
- Communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
N/B: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available. Retired ex government hospital nurses are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 20th July, 2017.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to [email protected] immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.