Blogger/ Journalism Internship at Uliza Links
Uliza Links Limited a christian media in Kenya that runs a digital agency on www.ulizalinks.co.ke is looking for a Blogger/Journalism who is creative, passionate and proactive person.
Responsibilities for the Blogging Internship
- Update the website with content on a daily basis
- Write articles and forward to the editorial department for review.
- Write articles that are in-line with the company’s vision.
- Choose trending topics and come up with a story that will empower online readers.
- Blog a minimum of 5 articles per day.
- Contact news sources and clients on a daily basis.
- Undertake duties that have been delegated and attend press conferences and events.
Requirements for the Blogging Internship
- Should be a Christian and GOD fearing.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fearless not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Must be very active on social media and part of facebook groups.
- Access fast speed internet and unrestricted access to social media.
- Access to VIP area of events that the company is engaged in.
- Be recognized as part of Ulizalinks team and introduction to public figures/celebrities who we meet at events and meetings.
- A paid stipend for mileage allowance per month will be covered by the company.
Requirements for the Journalism Internship
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication , PR or any other related equivalent.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a busy working environment.
How to Apply
- CV’s and cover letter should be sent to [email protected] and addressed to HR.
- Subject : ULIZA LINKS JOURNALISM INTERNSHIP
- Also include your work portfolio as an attachment
- Period : Internship runs for a minimum of 3 months