Blyne Consultants LLC
Job Title: Internship – Accounts
Period of internship: 16 Weeks
Company Summary: Blyne Consultants Limited is a fast growing consultancy firm with clients in Nairobi, Thika, Kirinyaga and Karatina offering bookkeeping services, Tax consultancy, Payroll processing, Company and business registration services and corporate training.
- Document all concerns, requests and results.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Visit our current clientele for weekly bookkeeping.
- Filing PAYE, NHIF, NSSF and VAT for our clients.
- Reviewing our existing clients’ General Ledgers on regular basis.
- Setting new QuickBooks accounts for new clients.
- Prepare necessary bookkeeping records and documents for the Certified Public
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing emails.
- Maintain all records regarding those purchases and distribution on computer file.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for trainings.
- Maintain good communication with customers, company sales and office personnel to Assure accuracy and timeliness of all customer requirements.
- CPA Part 2 is a must.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration (Accounting or Marketing Option) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks and any other Accounting software
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Offices especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to make sound Judgement and Decisions.
- Excellent Presentation and report writing skills.
- Nairobi and residents are highly preferred.
Duties of all types outside the company facility such as Trainings and Company secretarial services.
Remuneration: No salary is offered during the internship period. However, a stipend will be offered to the successful candidate for the 16 Weeks Internship Period.
How to Apply
- All applications to be sent to [email protected] by 31nd May 2016.