BOC Kenya Limited is a market leader in industrial and medical gases, welding equipment and consumables, medical equipment and related services.
The company operates to the highest global standards and has access to the latest in cutting edge research and technologies provided by its parent company, The Linde Group of Germany.
The company has established subsidiaries in Tanzania and Uganda with a distribution network of resellers within the East African Region.
A candidate is sought to fill the following position based in Nairobi.
Business Development Manager, East Africa
The purpose of this position is to develop new business opportunities in East Africa markets and strategic plans for growth of market share.
- Develop new business for company product including special gases, LPG and welding products.
- Develop and manage the successful implementation of competitive strategies for company business growth and sustainability.
- Obtain an up-to-date understanding of the market, customers, products, and business environment.
- Manage product pricing, ensure product quality is maintained, and coordinate operational effectiveness to service the market.
- Identify new markets for company products, prepare business proposals and coordinate effective rollouts by the business.
The successful candidate will be in possession of a business or technical degree as a minimum with 6 to 10 years’ experience.
It is essential that applicants demonstrate general business exposure, proven track record in business building and strategy delivery, creativity, technical expertise and results delivery, business acumen, strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills and presentation skills.
Specific knowledge required includes strategic planning, pricing techniques, understanding gases and welding products applications, new market development and acquisitions and strong growth drive.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]
“Application for Business Development Manager, East Africa” in the subject line
The Human Resources Manager, BOC Kenya Ltd. P.O. Box 18010-00500 Nairobi
Closing Date: 24th June 2016