Bomet Water Company Ltd is a company incorporated and wholly owned by the County Government of Bomet. It is mandated to provide water and sanitation services within Bomet County.
To strengthen our team of staff and to improve our services in the County, we seek to fill the following vacant position.
Financial Accountant (1 Position)
Reporting to the Finance and Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the development of accurate financial reporting, expenditure management, budget making process and enabling the company business through sound business advice.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Budgeting process
- General Accounting including bank reconciliations, financial transactions & statements, maintenance of fixed asset register
- Ensure Tax compliance as required by legislation
- Operational effectiveness by complying with all legal and statutory requirements
- Relationship management and teamwork
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities on the following areas.
- Computerized accounting systems
- tax management
- Development of annual reports
- Excellent accounting and book keeping principles
- Capacity to analyze data and information and identify areas of risk
- Have business strategy acumen, organized and results oriented
- Honest and trustworthy
- Bachelors Degree from recognized institution
- CPA K
- Membership to relevant professional body
- 3 years’ experience in a professional busy finance environment
How to Apply
If you believe you possess the above qualifications, please submit or hand deliver your written application enclosing your CV and copies of your certificates to reach the undersigned on or before 11th March 2016.
Managing Director Bomet Water Company Sisi Kwa Sisi Building, 2nd Floor P O Box 588, 20400,
‘‘Maji Safi Kwa Wote”