Book Keeper in an Accounting Firm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection of customer records, receipts, invoices,
- Sorting, organizing and proper filing of customer records.
- Data entry into QuickBooks and other accounting systems.
- Preparing monthly client payroll reports including pay slips.
- Calculate Taxes such as VAT, PAYE, Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Installment Tax
- Filing and payment of tax returns.
- Filing and payment of employer statutory returns (NSSF and NHIF).
- Reconciliations for Bank, Supplier, Customer, VAT and other Balances
- Generation of financial reports.
- Client Debt Collection
- All other duties that pertain being an bookkeeper.
- Qualifications KATC Final, CPA I will be an added advantage
- Atleast 6 months related experience in Accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good team player skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly and courteously to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
How to Apply
If you meet the said requirements send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
The Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Clearly indicate your current and expected salary. Closing date for applications is Friday, 17th June 2016.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.